(Note: This post will work a lot better if you read it in the slightly frantic, hurried tone I’m writing it in. In my head. Enjoy!!)
Hi folks! You look great, I look like a fancy hobo, you know the drill. This is going to be kind of a “remember those things I mentioned?” post, by the way. LET’S GO!
Remember that review in Pornography for Cowards that I mentioned? Here it is!
Braw. I was right pleased with that. Even quoted the lyric I’m simulateously most proud/ashamed of. One more than the other. I’ll let you guess. Sorry for the image quality by the way, my scanner hates me, but I’m still on good terms with my phone camera.
Remember those gigs I mentioned? Here’s what I’ve got on the horizon in Glasgow at the moment:
- Wednesday 23rd Feb – The Shape of Folk to Come at Slouch with Shooting Stansfield and Wull Swales. Free!
- Thursday 10th March – Get Folked with the Free Candy Sessions at the Liquid Ship, with The Ballad of Alex K and The Miss’s. Free!
- Sunday 3rd April – Supporting Beans on Toast at the 13th Note, with Dave Hughes and Daniel Versus the World. £4/5
- Wednesday 22nd June – Sneaky Pete’s, Edinburgh. £5.
- Thursday 23rd June – Captain’s Rest, Glasgow. Not sure about price yet.
Lastly, remember that FUCKING HUGE CUPCAKE I never mentioned before? The one a certain lovely lady made for me? Remember I mentioned it in my head? Here it is!
That’s all for now folks, gotta go, take care!